BitFuFu Cloud Computing Registration Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement”) is related right and obligations specification established by users and BitFuFu Cloud Computing for various services of BitFuFu Cloud Computing. By accessing and/or using this website, the user accepts and agrees to all terms and conditions of this Agreement. BitFuFu Cloud Computing has the right to modify the terms of this agreement, and the revised agreement will effectively replace the original agreement once it is published. Users can check the latest agreement at any time.
1. BitFuFu Cloud Computing uses its own system to provide mine rental and custody and other services/products that may be added in the future through the Internet and other means.
For the registration data provided by the user, the user agrees to: (1) provide legal, true, accurate and detailed personal information; (2) update the user information in time if there is any change. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the user shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences, and BitFuFu Cloud Computing reserves the right to terminate the use of BitFuFu Cloud Computing services.
Provision, modification, and termination of services
1. While accepting the BitFuFu cloud computing services, the user agrees to accept all kinds of information services provided by BitFuFu cloud computing power. The user hereby authorizes BitFuFu Cloud Computing to send business information to its email, mobile phone, mailing address, etc. Users can enter the BitFuFu cloud computing-related page to change the user profile.
2. BitFuFu Cloud Computing reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. BitFuFu Cloud Computing has the right to modify or discontinue the service and is not responsible for the user or any third party not directly related.
3. The user has any objection to the modification of this agreement, or is dissatisfied with the service of BitFuFu Cloud Computing, and can exercise the following rights:(1) Stop using the BitFuFu cloud computing network service; (2) Inform BitFuFu cloud computing power to stop its service through customer service channels. Upon termination of the service, the user's right to use the BitFuFu Cloud Computing Network Service is immediately terminated. In this case, BitFuFu Cloud Computing is not obligated to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to the User or any third party not directly related.
1. BitFuFu cloud computing user information referred to in this agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations and relevant regulations and meets the following scope: (1) Individuals who provide BitFuFu cloud computing power when users register BitFuFu cloud computing power Information; (2) User's browser or mobile client data, including but not limited to IP address, website, automatically received and recorded by BitFuFu cloud computing power when using BitFuFu cloud computing service, participating in website activities or visiting website pages. The information in the cookie and the web page records requested by the user; (3) the personal information of the user legally obtained by the BitFuFu cloud computing power from the business partner; and (4) the personal information of the user obtained by other BitFuFu cloud computing power through legal channels.
2. BitFuFu Cloud Computing Commitment: BitFuFu Cloud Computing will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number, and other non-public information to any third party without legal reasons or prior permission from the user.
3. In the following statutory circumstances, the user's personal information will be disclosed in part or in full: (1) disclosed to the user or other third party with the consent of the user; (2) in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, etc., or administrative agencies Disclosure to third parties as required by administrative, judicial or other laws; (3) Disclosure of other BitFuFu cloud computing powers in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and other regulations.
1. User's username, password and security (1) The user has the right to choose whether to become a registered user of BitFuFu cloud computing power. If the user chooses to become a registered user of BitFuFu cloud computing power, he can create an account by himself. The naming and use of the account should comply with relevant laws and regulations and be ethical. The account must not contain any insults, threats, obscenities, jealousy and other infringements of the legitimate rights and interests of others. (2) Once the user has successfully registered and becomes an BitFuFu cloud computing registered user, he will get the account (mobile phone number or email address) and password, and be responsible for all activities and events that occur after logging in to the system with this group of accounts and passwords. Any legal liability that is directly or indirectly caused by the use of the words, actions, etc. of the account. (3) The user is obliged to properly keep the BitFuFu cloud computing account and password, SMS verification code, Google verification code, and the user will be fully responsible for the user name and password, and Google Key Security. The user is responsible for any legal consequences caused by the user's name or password, Google Key leakage, and the property is not responsible for the loss of property caused by the user's own disclosure. (4) If the user password is lost, you can reset the password by registering the email address. Users should immediately inform BitFuFu Cloud Computing if they find any illegal use of the account or other security breaches.
2. BitFuFu Cloud Computing Commitment: BitFuFu Cloud Computing will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number and other non-public information to any third party without legal reasons or prior permission from the user.
3. The user has the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by BitFuFu Cloud Computing Organization;
4. The user has the right to enjoy other types of services provided by BitFuFu Cloud Computing according to the BitFuFu Cloud Computing website.
1. You must not use this site to endanger national security, divulge state secrets, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the state's social collectives and citizens, and may not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information: (1) Inciting resistance, undermining the Constitution and laws, and administration (2) inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system; (3) inciting secession and undermining national unity; (4) inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity; (5) fabrication or Distorting facts, spreading rumors, disturbing social order; (6) promoting feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, abetment; (7) blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts, others, or other (8) damage to the credibility of state organs; (9) other violations of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations; (10) conduct commercial advertising.
2. Users may not maliciously register BitFuFu Cloud Computing website accounts by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registrations for profit, speculation, cashing, and awards. Users should not steal other user accounts. If the user violates the above provisions, BitFuFu Cloud Computing Power has the right to directly take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits derived from the violations, and even to investigate the user's legal liability through litigation.
3. It is forbidden for users to use BitFuFu cloud computing power as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities in any form. Users may not engage in any commercial activities in the name of the Site without the authorization or permission of BitFuFu Cloud Computing, and may not use BitFuFu Cloud Computing as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
4.Mining machine sharing services are prohibited in the following countries or regions: Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Hong Kong and Mainland China. Please confirm that the mining machine sharing service is legal in your country or region. Otherwise, you will bear all legal consequences.
1. Based on the particularity of the Internet, BitFuFu Cloud Computing does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and does not guarantee the timeliness and security of the service, and does not assume responsibility for the non-BitFuFu cloud computing power. BitFuFu Cloud Computing strives to enable users to securely access and use this website, but BitFuFu Cloud Computing does not warrant or guarantee that this website or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, users should use industry-recognized software. Kill any virus from the BitFuFu cloud computing download file.
2. BitFuFu cloud computing power is not responsible for the failure to save, modify, delete or store the information published by the user. It is not responsible for typographical errors, negligence, etc. caused by the deliberate intention of the BitFuFu cloud computing power on the website. BitFuFu Cloud Computing has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
3. Unless BitFuFu Cloud Computing is expressly agreed in writing, BitFuFu Cloud Computing shall provide the User with any content information obtained from the Website in any way, including but not limited to including, via, connected or downloaded, including but not limited to advertising. Etc., its accuracy, completeness and reliability are not guaranteed; BitFuFu Cloud Computing is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users due to the content information on this website. The user is solely responsible for the risks associated with the use of the information on this website.
4. All notices sent to users, BitFuFu cloud computing power will be delivered through formal page announcements, station letters, emails, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages or regular mail. BitFuFu Cloud Computing does not assume legal responsibility for any activities or information such as winnings or offers that are not obtained through the formal channels of BitFuFu cloud computing.